THERE IS STILL TIME TO ENTER THIS GREAT WRITING COMPETITION. AN OPPORTUNITY TO GAIN THAT COVETED TITLE AFTER YOUR NAME– AWARD WINNING AUTHOR!
STORY WRITING COMPETITION
The judges for the competition are Veronica Castle, Lynne North and Clive West.
Carly McCracken, proprietor of Crimson Cloak will be keeping track of the lists, without judges knowing which story belongs to who.
* Veronica Castle is the chief editor of Crimson Cloak Publishing and loves stories with a good solid structure to them.
* Lynne North is an author of several books and Marketing Manager of Crimson Cloak Publishing.
* Clive West is a busy commercial writer as well as author of a number of books including the blockbuster white-collar crime story, The Road.
First Prize – $150 (this will be increased if there are a high number of entries so watch this space)
Second Prize – $100
Third Prize – $50
Runner Ups – Free entry into the next competition
Competition opening date – Tuesday, November 1st, 2016
Competition closing date – Tuesday, January 31st, 2017
Lower word limit (minimum) – 1,500
Upper word limit (maximum) – 3,000
Entries are welcome from all countries but must be written in English.
Please look carefully at the picture – there are several key features which stand out, these being:
• The hooded rider
• The horse with red eyes
• The body hanging from the gibbet
• The castle with its single tower
• The high mountain in the background
• The lake, sea, loch, or fjord (etc)
Image courtesy of Canstockphoto