Crimson Timelines is an anthology of engaging stories weaving paths in time and the mind. Enjoy a stroll through the fourth dimension with these diverse authors. A great read with wide appeal.
- Stepping out of the Holocube by Janice Clark– A clever paradox story.
- Life Within a Stone by Madeline Dow
- The Lighthouse by Glennyce Eckersley– A couple tour a fascinating lighthouse, only to later discover it has been in ruins for years …
- Captain Tom’s Trophy Time Safaris by TW Embry– An escape to the past has unexpected consequences.
- Second Chance by Denna Holm– Gillian had longed for years to see her lost daughter and husband again. Could her prayers have been answered?
- The Certain Path by W.H. Matlack– An antiques expert stumbles upon a mysterious “watch” that appears to be able to turn back time …
- The Grass is Always Greener by Lynne North– One should be careful
when transporting oneself to the past …
- The Man on the Beach by Rodney Page– A mysterious encounter proves life-affirming for a despairing man.
- The Tattoo by Esma Race– A window in time helps a mother to keep her promise.
- A Mother’s Love by P.J. Roscoe– Bittersweet memories of an often-absent parent.
A story with a twist.
- Mail by Patrick Shanahan– Unravels the consequences of a late-delivered letter.
- Vladimir Lazorav is Missing by Patrick Shanahan
- In the presence of time by Sean Tate– Time is a mysterious thing, that catches up to us in the end …
You can learn more about these authors and other wonderful books here at Crimson Cloak Publishing.